4. 5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
7. 2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.
4. 6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
4. 7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
1. 5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
2. 10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;
2. 11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:
3. 13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
3. 17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
6. 6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:
6. 7 Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,
6. 8 Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.
8. 32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
The Fool despises instruction and wisdom - Prov 1:7
*The Fool avoids following his parents - Prov 15:5
*The Fool is betrayed by his rash tongue - Prov 10:14;
*The Fool lacks the ability to contribute to a conversation - Prov 17:7
*Discussion with a Fool is a tiresome business - Prov 29:9
*The Fool is betrayed by his own lack of interest and understanding of Gods Word - Prov 13:13, 16
*The Fool makes sport of important issues - Prov 10:23
*The Fool trusts in his own heart and conscience - Prov 28:26
*The Fool does not know how to be subtle - Prov 29:11
*The Fool comments without considering a matter - Prov 18:13
*The Fool only knows foolishness - Prov 26:11